Ammon – Analysts prepared a study that estimated the number of years it would take for a person to collect a million dollars in various countries of the world.
According to a study conducted by Picodi.com analysts, a Jordanian citizen needs 134 years and 8 months to collect one million dollars.
The classification was based on the average monthly salary in 102 countries, with Jordan ranked 58th globally.
While the following countries topped the ranking:
1. Switzerland: 14 years and 3 months
2. Singapore: 16 years and 11 months
3. Luxembourg: 17 years and 4 months
4. The United States: 19 years and 10 months
5. Iceland: 20 years, 11 months
As for the Arab countries, the Gulf countries, which are rich in energy resources, topped the ranking of Arab countries, and their classification came as follows:
1. Qatar: 21 years and 3 months
2. UAE: 23 years and 9 months
3. Sultanate of Oman: 38 years and 6 months
4. Kuwait: 41 years and two months
5. Saudi Arabia: 41 years and 10 months
It is noteworthy in the report that the classification did not include Yemen, while Algeria ranked 96th (312 years and 7 months) and Egypt ranked 101st (603 years and 6 months).
Ranking of all countries included in the report: